Erika Kumar1220 St. James RoadOrlando, FL email@example.com
· Top performing Property Manager, Office Manager, Customer Service Manager and Commercial Manager with a reputation for professionalism, integrity, and creativity.· More than 20 years in Customer Service, Administration, Retail, Sales and Marketing, Hospitality, Property and Commercial Management roles.· Highly experienced with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Yardi Voyager 6.0, MRI, OneSite & AMSI, Citrix, Budgeting, Rehabs, Unit turns and Management, DropBox, Bluemoon, AppFolio, Honey Badger, CRM, New Take over.· Typing of 50 wpm, Data Entry alpha/numeric 10,000+ ksph, Tax Credit, Writ of possession, Proficient of operating all office machines.Superior communication skills, detail-oriented and excellent follow through. Supervise, hire, train and counsel all staff. · Ambitious and directed, with the talent for achieving optimum results through dedication, organization, time management and resources.
August 2012 – February 2014 Altman CompaniesProperty Manager for 440 Units
· Monitor all land leases to be in compliance with tax credit, fair housing laws and the company policies and procedures. Maintain at least budgeted levels of occupancy.· Supervise leasing, accounting, maintenance and other property personnel, to include hiring, training, performance, reviews, promotion and termination of such personnel.· Lead maintenance personnel in project work; maintain a high standard of up keeping of the properties.· Send Housing reports on time.· Send delinquency notice to residents.· Process rent payments.· Send lease documents to attorney for eviction if necessary.· Create annual community budget and maintain monthly expenses within budget, also vairance report.· Monitor all rent collections and delinquency balances. Keep delinquency at the minimum or zero.· Scheduling and coordinate with residents for weekly meetings, appointments or any other inquires or concerns.· Provide superior level of customer service.· Requising of Office and Maintenance Supplies. Conduct weekly inventory of all supplies.· Bank drops of all incomes.· Develop rent structures and lease renewal strategies.· Analysis of property performance and comprehensive marketing and leasing plans.· Approve all invoices and ensure they are paid on time to avoid late fees or disconnections of any utilities.· Ensure all permits are current.· Ensure all receivables and payables are done on time.· Prepare monthly variance report with explanations for Regional Manager.· Leases renewal to be sent out on time for renewals.· Process and prepare timesheets and payroll.· Process applications and background checks for future residents. · Cordinate with contractors to get rehabs complete on time for inspections and rentals.· Ensure all fire and building codes are current.· Contracts and insurance for all vendors are current. Get proposal and bids for contracts. · Handle all evictions and go to court if necessary.· Daily property inspections and make any improvements if necessary.· All reports to be sent to the corporate office on time.· Monthly risk management training done on time· Annual reviews for all staff.
April 2002 – July 2012 Berkits InternationalAssistant Regional Manager for 900 Units (300 homes HOA)Property Manager from October 2002 -August 2005
· Ensure all properties maintain at least budgeted levels of occupancy.· Supervise and oversee all property personnel, to include hiring, training, performance, reviews, promotion and termination of such personnel.· Lead managers in large project work; maintain a high standard of up keeping of the properties.· Create annual community budget and ensure managers maintain monthly expenses within budget.· Work close with Managers to keep delinquency at the minimum or zero.· Ensure all applications are process and apartments are ready for move in.· Scheduling and coordinate with manager’s weekly meetings, appointments or any other inquires or concerns.· Provide superior level of customer service to all employee and customers.· Develop rent structures and lease renewal strategies for all properties.· Analysis of property performance and comprehensive marketing and leasing plans, ensure properties meet leasing goals etc.· Ensure all permits are current for all properties· Ensure managers prepare monthly variance report with explanations for owners on time.· Coordinate all evictions with managers and or go to court if necessary.· Oversee rehabs of units.· Meet with Owners and Asset Managers on a monthly basis discussing any all improvements and concerns.· Monthly property inspections and make any improvements if necessary and report to owners.· Ensure all managers send all reports to the corporate office on time.· Ensure all managers do monthly risk management training with al staff.· Annual reviews for all staff.
April 2000 - March 2002 Shapell Industries Leasing Manager for Student Housing 712 units (UCLA)
· Supervise the leasing staff and front office.· Approve all future residents with required documents.· Run weekly payables and monthly rent roll.· Inspect properties with Property Manager, total of 613 units. · Move in all new residents in units and in the system for National Water and Power to be charged for monthly water usage. · Follow with all maintenance requests, make sure residents are satisfied.· Hire leasing agents.· Lease apartments.· Take care of all residents inquires and issues.· Send out 60 day lease expiration letter to residents and prepare all lease renewals.· Market surveys.· Contracts and insurance for all vendors are current.· Assist Property and Assistant Property Manager in any areas they may need help.
Sept. 1999 - March 2000 Hilton HotelFront Office Manager
· Hire and supervise all front office staff.· Make sure the front office operations runs smoothly with all check in and out.· Process payroll and purchasing all supplies.· Annual reviews for all staff.· Manager on Duty while working on my shift.· Coordinate with the sales team, reservation desk, and concierge, restaurant, housekeeping and parking departments to ensure guest satisfaction.· Perform all daily schedules, reprimand and training of all front desk staff.· Handle cash, bank counts, make change and balance every assigned house bank to every staff.
August 1993 – August 1999 Carnival Cruise LinesCrew Purser/Hotel Administrator
· Process all crew members’ immigration documents before embark or disembark any vessel. Sometimes there are 900 to 1000 crew members on one vessel. · Schedule crewmember for vacations, assigned accommodations, request for transfers, early vacation etc.· Assistant to the Hotel Director and sometimes to the Food and Beverage Director.
July 1990 – August 1993 American Air LinesFlight Attendant
· Serve all passengers, take care of any request and make them feel comfortable in the air.
· EDUCATION· Cummings Lodge College 1980 - 1985 English, Mathematics, Biology,§ Chemistry & Physics.
· Guyana Government Technical Institute 1985 – 1987 Hospitality Management
· Carnival Cruise Lines College 1993 – 1999 Crowd Management & Human Behavior
· HONORS· University Of Guyana 1987 - 1989 English / Communication – Credit