warehouse shipping/recieving clerk
Marlon S. Chambliss
7721 Ravenna Ave Â— Orlando, Fl 32819
To obtain an employment opportunity with a growing company that will allow me to use my skills and professional experience to reach the company goals as well as my professional development.
Summary of qualifications
Â— Strong organizational and analytical skills
Â— Excellent interpersonal skill
Â— Strong ability to lead and train
Â— Remarkable ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Â— Assist in the coordination and implementation of community service activities.
Â— Energetic team player, respectful of others and dedicated to excellence in service and building relationships.
Dr. Phillips High School 1990 - Orlando, FL
High School Diploma
Express Staffing June 2013- Present
City of Maitland
Grounds keeper January 2013- March 2013
Shipping Clerk January 2011- March 2012
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment: Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records;
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons, using stenciling equipment. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Inserts items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding.
- Stamps, stencils, or glues identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers. Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.