JOSE JAVIER ORTIZ
317 HOUSTON WOOD CT. ORLANDO, FL 32824 | 786-768-7090 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- To obtain a challenging position that offers the opportunity to contribute to corporate goals while permitting professional and personal growth as a result of performance success.
Baccalaureate Degree | 1993 | American Institute of Banking
- Miami, FL.
A.S. Business Administration | 1980 | Carolina regional college
- A.S. Business Administration
LICENSES | 2009 | Real Estate License
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal talent.
- Driver focus on goals, objectives and results.
- Professional attitude and approach with all clients and concerns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Spanish & English.
- Successful managerial endowment
Foreclosure Analyst, BANK of America | Adecco Employment Agency | 2012-2013| Tampa, fl.
- Know and comprehend the extent of all state federal banking laws and regulations
- Investigate the complete legal obligation and representations of an international bank
- Thoroughly understand and uphold the standards of compliance with all entities
- Qualify and consult on each mortgage contract, ensuring appropriate handling
- Correlate all misrepresentations with a prominence on impact to executives
Foreclosure Consultant | Asset Recovery Mgmt Svc LLC | 2008-2011 |MIAMI, FL.
- Counsel entities on foreclosure file and proceedings with an emphasis on enhancement
- Represent and ensure compliance of all judicial banking laws and regulations
- Obtain and analyze all necessary documents surrounding and mortgage handling.
Experience FOOD INDUSTRY
Penrod’s Restaurant Miami, FL
Manager: Front of the House 1997 – 2006
ÂŸ Remain courteous and engaging during every customer interaction
ÂŸ Ensure all customer & employee satisfaction standards are met and maintained
ÂŸ Handle client concerns to promote enduring relationships with diverse clientele
ÂŸ Observe customer experiences to identify consistencies & offer campaign specialties
ÂŸ Train and counsel staff on all responsibilities
ÂŸ Drive staff and peer focus on excellent customer service
ÂŸ Compile all schedules with regard to availability in a timely manner
ÂŸ Understand and know the job performance requirements of all managed positions
ÂŸ Check compliance of all industry safety codes routinely
ÂŸ Complete all necessary financial and inventory reports regularly
ÂŸ Represent and ensure amenability of all food industry regulations
ÂŸ Perform all necessary responsibilities wherein operational standards require
* Available Upon Request