SANDRA L. AQUINO
Goldenrod Rd Orlando, FL 32822
email@example.com * Cel. (787) 370-7613
Successful Administrative Assistant with over 12+ years of experience in large scale of Business and Construction-Engineering field experience. I am fully bilingual English & Spanish.
I am experienced in A/P & A/R procedures. I handled the account reconciliation, bookkeeping & payroll for small company. I managed and coordinated the record management department and integrated a new one and we got better access to needed information and less time searching for it. Handled all word processing and typing. I have the responsibility to e data entry for reports, production items, shipping, and inventory. I maintained computerized inventory of all parts, supplies, and products. Answered the telephone and represented the company in a professional and businesslike manner and general office work.
I possess advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite, Peachtree, QuickBooks, Great Plains and Passport.
2012 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT San Juan
Active Salesmen Corporation (by contract)
- Accounts Payables
- Accounts Receivables
- Bank Reconciliations
- Working with invoices for customers.
- Prepared weekly reports for customers to get paid the invoices.
- Bank deposits
- Documents administration
2008-2009, 2011 COMPUTERS’ INSTRUCTOR San Juan
GLC, Instituto de Banca y Politécnico Amigó
- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook 2003, 2007
2008 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT San Juan
RFG Design & Consulting, Inc.
- Accounts Payables (A/P)
- Accounts Receivables (A/R)
- Bank reconciliations
- Office supplies purchaser
- Payroll and Bank reconciliations
- Customer and suppliers services
- Produce reports and make accounting entries using QuickBooks.
- In charge of validate expenses, petty cash and reimbursements for employees of the company
- General office work & filing administration
2004-2007 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT San Juan
Betterroads Asphalt, Microsoft Co., Deya Elevators
• Monthly office supplies buyer and control the distribution of them.
• Provide support to the Human Resources department with application and documentation of new employees.
• In charge of flight and hotel reservations for executives outside and inside of Puerto Rico.
• In charge of arrangements to provide meals for employees in company seminars and meetings.
• In charge to make decisions for merchandise shipping, ship via, change orders, get status orders from suppliers in USA.
• In charge of the reception area, make executive calls and schedule appointments between executives.
• Re-organization of executives’ and administrative offices.
• Produce different legal documents, such as: Motions, Affidavits, Lawsuits, Deeds, Supreme Court documents, etc.
• Take English and Spanish shorthand and produce letters, memos, logs, flyers, calendars, etc.
• Take and produce meeting Minutes and produce all kind of different documents in the office.
• Organized, teamwork oriented professional, fully bilingual, task oriented, dependable, and accurate with orientation to research and analysis. Possess writing skills in Spanish and English.
(2003-2004, 2011) Professor in Commerce Education & Word Processing San Juan
(2002-1998) Instituto de Banca y Comercio & MBTI
- Instructor in Microsoft Software’s 2003 (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Instructor in Secretarial Sciences
1998 Bachelor Degree in Administration San Juan Administrative Assistant with Word Processing
Sistema Universitario Ana G. Mendez (UMET)
Sandra L. Aquino’s resume – page 2