Accurate Efficient Analytical Team Player Reliable
Driven professional with more than 10 years accounting and administrative experience.
- Fully knowledgeable in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Accpac
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Detail and results oriented
- Excellent written, oral,interpersonal, communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple and ever changing priorities.
A/P, A/R, batch & code, charge backs, vendor inquiries, financial coding, time & expense vouchers, P.O.’s, bank rec., payroll, GL, Journals, check requests. cash handling, order entry.
P/T-Sales Supervisor, (Platinum level) Crabtree & Evelyn, Orlando, Florida 7/09-Present
- Open store, prepare daily Journal on Excel, receive shipments and price.
- Promote posiitive brand recognition through demos and calling customer.
- Generated over $300,000.00 in sales
- Hours cut presently not on schedule
P/T-Vacation Planner, (Presidential level) Marriott Vacation Club, Orlando, Fl. 8/07-3/2013
- Promoted Marriott Vacation Club Ownership in alignment with core values.
- Supported outbound Marketing campaigns and recruited referrals through owners.
- Generated $781,616.00 in Timeshare
Tax Preparer, Best Quick Tax Returns, Altamonte Springs, Fl. 12/06-4/07
- Prepared personal taxes utilizing TaxWise software.
Finance Manager, Habitat for Humanity, Accounting Advantage, Altamonte Springs, Florida 8/06-12/06
- Contract position: Maintained and managed A/R, posting donations and preparing deposits
- Prepared and processed A/P and payroll utilizing QuickBooks 2003
Bookkeeper, Creative Financial Staffing, Orlando, Florida 5/06-7/06
- Contract position: Setting up company in QuickBooks Pro 2006
- Vendor setup, applying classes to track income and expenses
- Customer setup, categorizing customers and jobs to track profitability
- Data entry of A/P, A/R and running reports
P/T-Sales, Dillard’s, Altamonte Springs, Florida 11/98-4/06
Accounting Assistant, Siemens Westinghouse, Spherion Managed Staffing, Orlando, Florida, 7/98-5/02
- Contract position: Processed Time & Expense Reports for over 100 people from 22 sites world wide using S.A.P.
- Researched and resolved discrepancies and reconciled S.A.P. reports.
- Prepared invoices from 22 project sites and contract labor: working with purchase orders and coding for GL.
- Reconciled department purchasing card and tracked attendance on Excel.
COURSE WORK: Fundamentals I&II, H&R Block, Ormond Beach, Florida, Liberty Tax course, Orlando, Florida, Tax Modules, Jackson Hewitt, Orlando, Florida
A.A. Business Administration, Seminole Community College, Sanford, Florida