10559 Montpelier Circle 407-852-8840/321-245-0424
Orlando, FL 32821 firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain employment with a Team-Oriented Company. Working to meet the needs of consumers while maintaining a proactive environment.
*Extensive, proven track of supervisory and managerial experience with strong Johnney L. Lackey
*Excellence in interpersonal skills with customers as well as employees and coworkers.
*Strong verbal and written communication skills.
*Detail oriented with ability to set up and maintain all operations as needed.
World Recovery Services
- Prospecting for New Client
- The Business Collection Agent is responsibilities:
- Taking inbound and outbound calls to collect on pass due balances.
- Review and reconciling of invoices
- Highest level of Customer Services with every phone call.
- Prospecting for New Clients
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Building a consultative relationship with al your clients.
- Finding the right Vehicle for your client
- Effective product demonstration Ensure a Smooth delivery of the vehicle making sure the vehicle meet with the client’s expectations
- Build a successful referral network
- Receptionist and PBX Operator from September 2008-Novermber 1st 2008.
1994-2008 Walt Disney World Food and Beverage, Orlando, FL
*Managed all operations of Food & beverage, as a shift manager. Responsible for the daily operations.
*Trained new employee (Training Manager) served as liaison between customer and employee.
*Scheduling Manager and Duty Manager.
*Partnered with Disney Institute by speaking with tour groups.
Implemented Hand Packing service.
Compliant with the Food & Beverage Monitor and ensured exceptional food quality and Presentation service Standards.
United State Navy
First Class Petty officer
*Operated and Managed Navy Messes and Living Quarters.
Maintained housing facilities for over 10,000 officers and enlisted personal.
Front desk manager at the bachelor quarters facilities.
Supervised occupancy organization.
Oversaw budgets for administration of operating funds.
*Assigned duties, maintained sales analysis record.
2/2009-6/2009 International Air & Vancouver, WA
Mentor and Perfect attendance
Hand on Training with the Apollo Focal Point. Telephone Sales and fare Construction.
Trained extensively in Customer Service, Airport Operations, City and Airport Codes, Itinerary Planning and Airport/Airline Safety.
10/2009-Present Penn-Foster College Stanton, PA
Certificate awarded, Travel Agent Program
*Sabre/Apolo-Creating and modifying the PNR, Pricing and ticketing, car rental and Hotel reservations and sales.
*Tourism Geography-Major destinations throughout the world as they pertain to the selling and marketing of travel.
*Airlines Fares and Ticketing-Pricing itineraries, interpreting far rules, and completing airlines tickets for domestic and international routings.
Group Travel and sales-Study of specialized sales that include business and leisure group trip, planning and effective sales techniques for both individual and group travelers.
Johnney L Lackey