Jamel D. Clay
Address: 3200 Old Winter Garden Road Apt. 1425 Ocoee, FL 34761
- Proficient in the use of standard office equipment and Microsoft Word
- Excellent problem solving skills with specific attention to detail
- Excel at interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experienced in discipline and proper restraint procedures for disorderly youth
- An effective professional with the skills necessary to direct and motivate youth to their full potential.
- Type 25 WPM
Employment History ADECCO, Orlando, FL 2011- Present
Walgreens Warehouse: Picker/ Pallet Loader
- Overnight stocking of warehouse w/ new supplies
- Load pallets and pick products from warehouse shelves for delivery
- Unload shipments from delivery trucks
- Assist co-workers with shipments and labeling of products
- Ensure all pallets were loaded and prepared properly for shipment to stores
AMI KIDS, Tampa, FL 2007- 2011
- Directed daily operations for each juvenile.
- Mentored and counseled three troubled juveniles.
- Completed reports and logs of progress and daily activities
- Monitored a total of eighteen juveniles and tracked progress daily
- Restrained and disciplined unruly juveniles
- Monitored juveniles on work detail and tracked hours
- Reported to probation officers and parents twice weekly regarding each juveniles progress
Education Western Kentucky University
Edgewater High School
High School Diploma, Orlando, FL
Certifications CPR Certification
James grames 321-663-2210
From: The Employer Network Team